Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Shop for Free Challenge!


Here is the deal. I have been saving all my Free product coupons that I have received in the mail for a few weeks now. I also have my coupons printed and clipped for this weeks best deals. I have been waiting for just the right time to use them and this is the week!

My challenge is to see just how much stuff I can get for FREE or at least really cheap! This is going to be so much fun! LOL! I will post all the great things I manage to get when I get back. So be sure to come back and see how I did.

So where did I get those Free product coupons?

Free Mars Chocolate ( I have finally received all 4 coupons.)

Sorry some of the coupons I will be using are no longer available. You will find all the Free Deals I plan to do posted in my store Coupon Match-ups.

No comments:

 
Restored 316 Designs