Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Shopping trip this week!

Did you all get your free Betty Crocker Warm Delights from Meijer? I did and it was so good topped with ice cream and the fresh strawberries that Meijer has on sale for $1 lb. I really needed a chocolate fix. Since I gave up soda a month ago.

I also stocked up on a few cleaning supplies I was getting low on. This is the week to stock up Lysol products with Meijer running the 1/2 price sale.

Here are the prices I paid.

  • $1 Betty Crocker Warm Delights = Free ($.50 MQ coupon)
  • $3 each Finish dish washer tablets = $1.50 each (2 $1 MQ coupons and 1 $1/2 Meijer Mealbox coupon use both)
  • $2.44 each Lysol Spray = Free (2 $2 MQ coupons and 1 $1/2 Meijer Mealbox coupon use both coupons)
  • $1.17 each Lysol TBC= $.67 each ($1/2 MQ coupons)
To check out the coupon match-ups for this weeks Meijer ad click here. If you have not signed up to get your free sample of Betty Crocker Warm Delights click here.

No comments:

 
Restored 316 Designs