Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Favorite Cook Books!

I am so excited to tell you. That the cook book Don't" Panic--More Dinner's in the Freezer: A Second Helping of Tasty Meals You Can Make Ahead I have been waiting for to come out in paper back is now available from Amazon.

I thought I had to wait until April 1st (my B-day by the way I'm 29 and holding) to order this book. Now I will have it before my B-day. I love their first book Don't" Panic - Dinner's in the Freezer: Great-Tasting Meals You Can Make Aheadand I can't wait to get my hands on the second one. I have saved so much money and time using their ideas. They have great recipes my family will actually eat. No casseroles with this book. I am a huge fan of freezer cooking can you all tell. The retail price of this book is $14.99 Amazon's price is $10.19. Gotta love that!

Click on the title of book or My Favorites widget in my side bar to check out these great books. I hope you all love these books as much as I do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it's arrival in about 5 days. Thanks, Cindy! Acutally... bought the first one. Tempted to order both, but thought I better take it one step at a time!

 
Restored 316 Designs