Monday, March 30, 2009

Freezer-Pleaser

Boneless Pork Lion Marinade Recipes.

Boneless Pork Loin is on sale this week at both Meijer ($1.79 lb.) and Kroger($1.89lb.). So I will be prepping and freezing Pork loin for up coming meals.

Here are the 2 recipes I will use this week.

Maple-Garlic Marinated Pork Tenderlion
Asian Pork Tenderlion

*I have never made these recipes before but they both looked really good. So I thought I would give them a try. They both have high reviews.

My Plan:

I will have the butcher cut my Pork Loin for me into 1 to 1 1/2 lb portions. This is enough meat for my family of 4. Instead of marinating my meat and cooking right away. I will place my meat and marinade into freezer bags and freeze. When I am ready to fix the meal. I will thaw the meat in the refrigerator overnight and cook it the next day. This allows the meat to marinate as it defrosts.

*Note the recipes call for Pork Tenderlion but I will use Boneless Pork Lion because it is less expensive.

*Click here to check out all my Freezer-Pleaser Posts.

No comments:

 
Restored 316 Designs