Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What Are eCoupons?

Ecoupons are coupons you add to your store card. It is so easy to do and it's free. I have been adding ecoupons to my store cards for about a year now. All you have to do is sign up for the program select the coupons you want and they attach to your shopper card. The best part is that you don't have to clip them or remember to take them with you.

A few things to know about eCoupons is that they don't double and they have expiration date's just like paper coupons. They do send me emails every month when they add new coupons. I love that they remind me to save money.

Here are the places I get eCoupons from.

CellFire
UPromise.com
Shortcuts
P & G
Unilever


"Upromise is a free service, and by adding your credit, debit or grocery card means that you can begin saving money for college every time you shop at participating retailers."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do eCoupons work if you end up wanting to use a paper manufacturer coupon instead? I can just imagine myself trying to use a higher value coupon at the register and completely forgetting that I loaded an eCoupon on my card.

 
Restored 316 Designs