Sunday, January 11, 2009

Internet Printables!



I get most of my internet coupons from coupons.com. They are super easy to use and I save alot of money using internet printables along with insert coupons. The more coupons I have for items that a store has on special the more I save and am able to get for free.

If you have never used internet printables before you will need to download a coupon printer. This is free to do. They also put a tracking number on each coupon you print. So do not make copies! Most companies will allow you to print 2 coupons per item.

If you have trouble downloading the coupon printer check their help guide. I had to change my printer set up to default printer. For first time internet printable users start with Coupons.com. I put a link on top of this page to make it easy for you to check them out.

No comments:

 
Restored 316 Designs