Monday, September 14, 2009

Coupon Classes


Would you like to learn how to coupon like a pro? Do you ever wonder how the coupon queens get all that stuff for free? Do you feel overwhelmed when you read this blog? I would love to show you how to coupon like a pro.

I few years ago I spent $600 to $800 a month on groceries. I now spend less than $40 a week for my family of 4. I have cut our grocery bill by over $6000.00 dollars a year. That's a lot of money when you add it all up.

I teach Extreme Couponing skills. It's not just about saving a few dollars a week with a few coupons. It's about teaching you how to cut your grocery bill by 50% or more.

My Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours long and cover these concepts.

  • Meal Planning
  • Where to find coupons
  • How to Organize Coupons
  • Stockpiling
  • How to find your own deals
  • Matching coupons with sales
  • How to play the Drugstore game
Cost is $10 a person with a 5 person minimum. (Large group discounts are available.)

I am scheduling coupon classes for fall. If you live in the Dayton-Cincy or surrounding area and would like to have a coupon 101 class for your group or organization email me to set a date.

Contact me at happyhomemakercindy@gmail.com.

*Want to host a small group class at your home? If you do your class is free!

No comments:

 
Restored 316 Designs