Thursday, March 5, 2009

Coupon 101!

Hello, to all the Future Coupon Queens of the Springboro Mom's Club! I had a great time sharing my coupon knowledge with all of you. I hope you all save tons of money and get that well deserved spa treatment for your effort.

Yes, I do teach classes. If you live in the Dayton, Ohio area or near my home town of Geneva, Indiana. I would love to teach you or your group a class. I will share with you all I know about coupons and saving money at the grocery store. Leave a comment with your contact info and I will get back to you.

2 comments:

Talia said...

Hey Cindy!! My daughter and I met you at the office on a Fri morning a few weeks ago, and I have really enjoyed following your blog since! Can't wait to hear when your next open couponing class is, because I am a true believer!!

mommapauk said...

Hi Cindy, I am a new follower of yours, (and patient of your husband). I tried to get into your coupon class this month but missed out. I am interested in getting a group together for you to teach. Is this possible?
Thanks, April P.

 
Restored 316 Designs