Monday, February 2, 2009

My Shopping trip this week!

Kroger

This was not a great stockpiling week for me. I did manage to get a lot of produce (which I really needed). I did not buy any meat at all this week. I have a ton of meat in the freezer that I need to use before I can buy any more. Here is what I bought.

  • 2 Blueberries (still on sale for $1)
  • 1 3 lb. Bag Apples
  • 3 Sweet Potatoes
  • 1 Bunch Bananas
  • 1 Strawberries
  • 1 Bag Salad
  • 2 Bell Peppers
  • 2 Oranges
  • 1 Bag Carrots
  • 1 Milk
  • 1 OJ
  • 2 Cottonelle
  • 2 Rice-A-Roni
  • 2 Kids Yogurt
  • 1 Yo-Plus Yogurt
  • 2 Ritz Crackers
  • 3 Grands Biscuits
  • 9 Ravioli
  • 6 Boxes Fruit Snacks
  • 1 Bread

Total OOP $27.31 Saved $44.05 Also earned a $3.50 CAT coupon good on my next purchase.

Meijer (sorry no photo)

I was also close to Meijer today so I stopped in to get few more needed items that were on sale.

  • 1 lb. Red Grapes
  • 2 Boxes Cereal
  • 2 Boxes of Stick Butter
  • 2 Jars Pepperoncini Peppers (need for bulk cooking recipe I will share with ya this week).
  • 1 Pkg Sliced Provolone

Total OOP $12.36 Saved $6.85

*Total for this weeks shopping trip $39.67 saved $50.90. To see what coupons and sales I used to get these items click on the store name for post.


No comments:

 
Restored 316 Designs