Looking for an easy dip for game night? The best part is it only cost around $3.00 to make (plus seasoning and cost of chips). Thanks goes to Jackie for the recipe.
- 1 15 oz can white corn (generic costs about $.50 per can)
- 1 15 oz can yellow corn (generic costs about $.50 per can)
- 1 10 oz can tomatoes & green chilies ( costs about $1.00 or less per can)
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese cubed ( costs about $1.00 on sale)
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder or to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- chopped cilantro (I use dry when I do not have fresh)
Combine all Ingredients, place in oven-safe dish, and bake in oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, stir and bake an additional 15 minutes. Top with a little extra cilantro for color. Voila! Serve with your favorite corn or tortilla chips.