Thursday, August 20, 2009

My First Coupon Class Since Last Spring!

I just wanted to thank the Springboro Baptist Church for allowing me the opportunity to come and speak at your church tonight. I such a great time teaching all of you what I know about saving money with coupons . I hope you learned a few new things and find my blog helpful in your journey to save money. If I can help you in any way please let me know.

"It's not always about how much you save but how little you spend."

Here are a few photo's from the class I wanted to share with you.



Would you like me to speak at your next meeting? If you live in the Dayton/Springboro, Ohio area. I would love to share my money saving ideas with your group. Just send me an email to schedule an upcoming class.

*For those of you who are on my open class waiting list. I will have a open class soon. I just need to get my boys back in school. LOL! Watch your email I will be setting a date.

2 comments:

Joie77 said...

You Go Girl! : )

I'm so glad your doing what you love to do.

becoming minimalist said...

i think that's great! i love churches that help get people really practical and relevant.

 
Restored 316 Designs