Ecoupons are electronic coupons you add right to your store shopper card. It is so easy to do and it's free.
I have been adding ecoupons to my store cards for about a year now. All you have to do is sign up for the program select the coupons you want and they attach to your shopper card. The best part is that you don't have to clip them or remember to take them with you.
Here are a few tips about eCoupons
- eCoupons do not double.
- They do have expiration dates.
- Most sites will allow you to have 50 eCoupons loaded to your shoppers card at a time.
- Though it may be possible to use a paper coupon with a eCoupon it is not encouraged. "My feeling is if they do not want us to stack these coupons with paper ones they need to fix it so we can't. I will stack them as long as they allow it."
- If you have two of the same coupon saved to your account. The coupon with the soonest expiration date will come off first.
- If you have 2 eCoupons for the same item saved to your account and you want to purchase both items. Do two separate orders because only one eCoupon for the same item will come off your total per transaction.
- Don't not shop right after you load your eCoupons. You need to give the system time to activate the coupons.
- Print a list so you know what coupons you have in your account.
Here are the eCoupons sites. Sign up or log in to load eCoupons to your shoppers card and save some cash.
Check out my other Vlogs.